- The materials on this website are made available by ImagineMD for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. The transmission and receipt of information contained on the website do not form or constitute a patient-physician relationship. The transmission of an e-mail request for information does not create a patient-physician relationship and you should not send us via e-mail any confidential information or facts relating to your medical problems or question.
- Anyone receiving any part of the information on this website should not act upon the information without seeking professional medical advice.
- The information on this website may not reflect the most current medical developments and should not be considered an indication of future results.
- Some links within this website may lead to other sites. ImagineMD does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and the firm does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
- ImagineMD and its network of physicians are neither insurers nor a network of insurers. Rather, ImagineMD is a network of physicians who provide medical services.
Disclaimer of Accuracy:
- The information and data found in this website is believed to be reliable; however, no warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. ImagineMD does not warrant that the data, information and/or services in this website will be uninterrupted or error free. The listings are subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by ImagineMD.
- The information and data is being provided on an “as is” basis. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed.
Disclaimer of Liability:
- ImagineMD shall not be responsible for the following: (i) any errors or delays in the content; (ii) any improper or incorrect use of the information and/or date described and/or contained in this website; and (iii) any damages that may result from, or be caused by, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action arising from the use of this website. You are not permitted to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website, including any unauthorized use of another’s account. You may not take any actions which may interfere with the working of the Website, such as overloading the infrastructure, hacking or password mining, circumventing the Website’s security features, copying any portion of the Website or its content, or attempting to obtain any information not purposely made available to you.
Disclaimer of Endorsement:
- This website may include information and/or data supplied by third parties and users. The opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information provided by visitors, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of ImagineMD.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights:
- The information, content, data, logos, products, and services described on this website are the copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights of ImagineMD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, clients, licensors and/or licensees. The services and content offered on this website is, to the extent applicable, protected by U.S. Copyright laws and other intellectual property right laws.
- The services and content offered on this website is intended solely for the individual and private use of the user. The trade and service marks found on this website belonging to ImagineMD, including but not limited to its logos, shall not be used without the express prior written permission of ImagineMD. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
- By accessing this website, you hereby agree that you shall not download, rent, lease, sell, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, distribute, transmit, or otherwise transfer all or any portion of the services and content offered on this website or otherwise take any action in violation to the copyright and other intellectual rights of ImagineMD and its clients, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and/or licensees.
Location and Acceptance of Use:
- ImagineMD operates the Website from its offices in Illinois, United States. All matters pertaining to this website are governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois, United States.
Information that is gathered from visitors:
- The Website may offer you the opportunity to provide information about yourself. ImagineMD may collect and use personal information voluntarily provided by you.
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the information is used:
- The information is used to respond to your requests and provide you with the services that you ask to receive through the Website. ImagineMD may also use this information to provide you with marketing materials unless you opt out as provided below. ImagineMD may also collect and use personal information for the purposes of improving our Website and business, and for other related activities.
- The personal information you provide to ImagineMD will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. ImagineMD shall not share personal information for commercial purposes with any third parties, other than its own subsidiaries or affiliates, except as necessary to carry out our business or your request or as required by law or other legal processes. ImagineMD will never sell your personal information. Any third party with access to such information, as provided herein, is bound to the same level of care to protect your privacy. By submitting data to ImagineMD electronically, you are providing explicit consent to the transmission of data collected via our Website.
- HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT AS PART OF ITS PRIVACY STATEMENT IMAGINEMD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY ACTION WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH IMAGINEMD, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, DEEMS NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IF SUCH INFORMATION MAY CREATE A LIABILITY FOR IMAGINEMD OR MAY CAUSE IMAGINEMD TO LOSE ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO IMAGINEMD BY ITS INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER SUPPLIERS.
- Other non-personal information may be collected, such as if you visit our Website to search, read or download information, which may be collected for statistical purposes only (e.g., the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site). This information does not include any personally identifiable information. ImagineMD uses the information it may gather to make this Website more useful.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information:
- ImagineMD has in place certain technological and operational security policies and procedures to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. ImagineMD’s personnel who have access to the data have been trained to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- ImagineMD recognizes its responsibility for protecting the online privacy of your personal information. If you have questions or comments about our administration of your personal information, or would like to opt out of receiving any marketing material from ImagineMD, please contact ImagineMD at email@example.com. You may also use this address to communicate any concerns you may have regarding compliance with this Website Privacy Statement.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE. AS A RESULT, WHILE IMAGINEMD STRIVES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, IMAGINEMD CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO IMAGINEMD AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONCE IMAGINEMD RECEIVES YOUR TRANSMISSION, IMAGINEMD SHALL MAKE ITS BEST EFFORT TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF SAID INFORMATION ON ITS SYSTEMS.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter service, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the Website.
- If you do not want to receive e-mails from ImagineMD in the future, please let ImagineMD know by sending an email to email@example.com. If you supply ImagineMD with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from ImagineMD with information on services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let ImagineMD know by sending an email to ImagineMD at the above address. Please provide ImagineMD with your exact name and address. Persons who supply ImagineMD with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from ImagineMD with information regarding services they have used on-line. Please keep ImagineMD informed of any changes or corrections to your information and/or status.