Information that is gathered from visitors:
- The Website may offer you the opportunity to provide information about yourself. ImagineMD may collect and use personal information voluntarily provided by you.
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the information is used:
- The information is used to respond to your requests and provide you with the services that you ask to receive through the Website. ImagineMD may also use this information to provide you with marketing materials unless you opt out as provided below. ImagineMD may also collect and use personal information for the purposes of improving our Website and business, and for other related activities.
- The personal information you provide to ImagineMD will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. ImagineMD shall not share personal information for commercial purposes with any third parties, other than its own subsidiaries or affiliates, except as necessary to carry out our business or your request or as required by law or other legal processes. ImagineMD will never sell your personal information. Any third party with access to such information, as provided herein, is bound to the same level of care to protect your privacy. By submitting data to ImagineMD electronically, you are providing explicit consent to the transmission of data collected via our Website.
- HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT AS PART OF ITS PRIVACY STATEMENT IMAGINEMD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY ACTION WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH IMAGINEMD, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, DEEMS NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IF SUCH INFORMATION MAY CREATE A LIABILITY FOR IMAGINEMD OR MAY CAUSE IMAGINEMD TO LOSE ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO IMAGINEMD BY ITS INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER SUPPLIERS.
- Other non-personal information may be collected, such as if you visit our Website to search, read or download information, which may be collected for statistical purposes only (e.g., the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site). This information does not include any personally identifiable information. ImagineMD uses the information it may gather to make this Website more useful.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information:
- ImagineMD has in place certain technological and operational security policies and procedures to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. ImagineMD’s personnel who have access to the data have been trained to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- ImagineMD recognizes its responsibility for protecting the online privacy of your personal information. If you have questions or comments about our administration of your personal information, or would like to opt out of receiving any marketing material from ImagineMD, please contact ImagineMD at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use this address to communicate any concerns you may have regarding compliance with this Website Privacy Statement.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE. AS A RESULT, WHILE IMAGINEMD STRIVES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, IMAGINEMD CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO IMAGINEMD AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONCE IMAGINEMD RECEIVES YOUR TRANSMISSION, IMAGINEMD SHALL MAKE ITS BEST EFFORT TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF SAID INFORMATION ON ITS SYSTEMS.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter service, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the Website.
- If you do not want to receive e-mails from ImagineMD in the future, please let ImagineMD know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you supply ImagineMD with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from ImagineMD with information on services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let ImagineMD know by sending an email to ImagineMD at the above address. Please provide ImagineMD with your exact name and address. Persons who supply ImagineMD with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from ImagineMD with information regarding services they have used on-line. Please keep ImagineMD informed of any changes or corrections to your information and/or status.